January: Dr. Maz Moshiri - Meetings - details
Dr. Maz Moshiri
Invisalign is an incredibly effective appliance system when the treating doctor utilizes proper evaluation of appropriate records and judgment during the diagnostic phase of treatment. Join Dr. Mazyar Moshiri as he takes you on a journey of a wide variety of malocclusions treated with Invisalign, including: Class II, Class III, Open Bite, Deep bite, and TMD cases.
Participants will garner how to properly design the ClinCheck treatment plan, including a better understanding of such movements as torque, expansion, and anterior intrusion in order to avoid possible iatrogenic sequelae (i.e posterior open bites).
Dr. Moshiri will also discuss how to incorporate adjunct mechanics like lingual bite ramps, elastic buttons, and Phase I Expanders to ensure your Invisalign cases finish predictably.
Dr. Moshiri's Bio
Dr. Maz Moshiri maintains his private practice in St. Louis, MO alongside his father and sister. In addition to leading multiple Ask the Expert webinars, Dr. Moshiri has led peer to peer clinical lectures and Clear Techniques II courses throughout North America, and was a lead educator for the launch of both the Class II protocols of Invisalign G4 and the Deep Bite Solutions of Invisalign G5. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the Saint Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education, where he developed and now teaches a clinical focus on the use of Invisalign. Dr. Moshiri is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and a Fellow, American College of Dentists.
- Registration cards for each individual program will be mailed to all member doctors prior to the program.
- C.E. validation sign-in will take place in the morning for all members and guests (including staff) outside the lecture room beginning at 8:30 A.M. This sign-in must be completed prior to the start of the meeting for C.E. credits to be issued.
- There is no advance payment for the CSO programs. Those who register will be billed AFTER the program and the tuition will be based on our cost. The Society has designed this payment schedule to benefit it’s members by distributing the cost of the meetings amongst the number of registrants. The CSO is solely supported by members’ dues and does not profit from the meetings.
- Please submit all registrations and cancellations no later than two weeks prior to the meeting.
- The programs will begin promptly at 9:00 A.M.
- A brief CSO business meeting will take place at each meeting.
- Tuition includes a continental breakfast and luncheon.
- All programs will conclude by 4:30 P.M.
- Six hours of Continuing Education will be granted for each course.
- Certificates of participation and credit hours will be issued upon completion of each course at the adjournment of the lecture.
- Partial C.E. credit hours will be issued if you wish to leave prior to the conclusion of the course.
- It is the responsibility of the individual doctor or guest (including staff members) to obtain his/her C.E. Certificate at each lecture before departure. NO C.E. credits/certificates will be issued after the course date.