Meetings - details
Title & Description
August 22, 2019
- Registration cards for each individual program will be mailed to all member doctors prior to the program.
- C.E. validation sign-in will take place in the morning for all members and guests (including staff) outside the lecture room beginning at 8:30 A.M. This sign-in must be completed prior to the start of the meeting for C.E. credits to be issued.
- There is no advance payment for the CSO programs. Those who register will be billed AFTER the program and the tuition will be based on our cost. The Society has designed this payment schedule to benefit it’s members by distributing the cost of the meetings amongst the number of registrants. The CSO is solely supported by members’ dues and does not profit from the meetings.
- Please submit all registrations and cancellations no later than two weeks prior to the meeting.
- The programs will begin promptly at 9:00 A.M.
- A brief CSO business meeting will take place at each meeting.
- Tuition includes a continental breakfast and luncheon.
- All programs will conclude by 4:30 P.M.
- Six hours of Continuing Education will be granted for each course.
- Certificates of participation and credit hours will be issued upon completion of each course at the adjournment of the lecture.
- Partial C.E. credit hours will be issued if you wish to leave prior to the conclusion of the course.
- It is the responsibility of the individual doctor or guest (including staff members) to obtain his/her C.E. Certificate at each lecture before departure. NO C.E. credits/certificates will be issued after the course date.