APRIL: John DiJulius - Meetings - details
The Customer Service Revolution: Overthrow Conventional Business, Inspire Employees, and Change the World (January 2015 Greenleaf Books)
Creating a Customer Service Revolution – Be the brand people cannot live without. Learn how numerous companies have made Customer service their biggest competitive advantage, are dominating their industries, and are making price irrelevant!
At this presentation you’ll discover how:
· All your employees can have compassion & empathy for your customers
· To create a Customer Service Vision statement
· To create non negotiable standards that every team member will follow
· To Make Price Irrelevant
John R. DiJulius III is considered the authority on world-class Customer service and is the author of four books on Customer experience. He is the president of The DiJulius Group—a Customer service consulting firm that works with companies like Starbucks, Chick-fi l-A, The Ritz-Carlton, Nestle, PwC, Lexus, and many more. John is also the founder and owner of John Robert’s Spa—named one of the Top 20 Salons in America
John DiJulius Bio:
John DiJulius is the authority on world class customer service. He is an international consultant, keynote speaker, and the best-selling author of three customer service books. His newest book, The Relationship Economy (Greenleaf Books) will launch fall 2019. John utilizes his proven methodology with world class companies like The Ritz-Carlton, Lexus, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Nestlé, Marriott Hotels, PwC, Celebrity Cruises, Anytime Fitness, Progressive Insurance, Harley-Davidson, Chick-fil-A, and many more.
- Registration cards for each individual program will be mailed to all member doctors prior to the program.
- C.E. validation sign-in will take place in the morning for all members and guests (including staff) outside the lecture room beginning at 8:30 A.M. This sign-in must be completed prior to the start of the meeting for C.E. credits to be issued.
- There is no advance payment for the CSO programs. Those who register will be billed AFTER the program and the tuition will be based on our cost. The Society has designed this payment schedule to benefit it’s members by distributing the cost of the meetings amongst the number of registrants. The CSO is solely supported by members’ dues and does not profit from the meetings.
- Please submit all registrations and cancellations no later than two weeks prior to the meeting.
- The programs will begin promptly at 9:00 A.M.
- A brief CSO business meeting will take place at each meeting.
- Tuition includes a continental breakfast and luncheon.
- All programs will conclude by 4:30 P.M.
- Six hours of Continuing Education will be granted for each course.
- Certificates of participation and credit hours will be issued upon completion of each course at the adjournment of the lecture.
- Partial C.E. credit hours will be issued if you wish to leave prior to the conclusion of the course.
- It is the responsibility of the individual doctor or guest (including staff members) to obtain his/her C.E. Certificate at each lecture before departure. NO C.E. credits/certificates will be issued after the course date.