April: Dave Weber - Meetings - details
“The Winner In You: Raising the Bar on Patient Care and Customer Service” - Great interaction and team building in this workshop - Half or Full Day Lecture
Audience: Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, Office Managers, Students, Spouses
In a crazy economy, what truly separates one practice from another may very well be the attitude, professionalism and the level of service being provided to patients! We live in such a frenzied pace, that it’s easy to forget the impact that actions, reactions, and behaviors can have on the perceptions others have of an office. This fast, fun, and highly interactive seminar zeroes in on the critical issues needed to meet and exceed patient expectations – and gets everyone in an office recharged to do the “right things”.
1) Learn the top 14 characteristics of professionals
2) Develop a greater understanding of the impact of attitude and communication
3) Understand what ‘best in class’ patient service looks like and feels like
Dave Weber, President and CEO Weber Associates
Dave's an international speaker, humorist, trainer and 2x author who helps people ‘Make Progress On Purpose’!
Besides being a favorite speaker for corporations and education groups, he's taking the dental world by storm after being discovered by Dr. Peter Dawson.
Dave’s been a guest numerous times at all the great meetings like The Hinman, ADA, Chicago Mid-Winter, Yankee Dental Congress, 100+ Seattle Study Clubs, dozens of state dental conferences and dental support organizations from California to the Carolinas!
His ‘Chihuahua on Caffeine’ personality might get him invited to present but it's his insights & applications about practice management issues that get him invited back time and time again.
Dave speaks 165 times per year and has been called the 'cure for the common meeting’. He and his wife Tina live in Marietta, GA and are the parents of two great kids.
- Registration cards for each individual program will be mailed to all member doctors prior to the program.
- C.E. validation sign-in will take place in the morning for all members and guests (including staff) outside the lecture room beginning at 8:30 A.M. This sign-in must be completed prior to the start of the meeting for C.E. credits to be issued.
- There is no advance payment for the CSO programs. Those who register will be billed AFTER the program and the tuition will be based on our cost. The Society has designed this payment schedule to benefit it’s members by distributing the cost of the meetings amongst the number of registrants. The CSO is solely supported by members’ dues and does not profit from the meetings.
- Please submit all registrations and cancellations no later than two weeks prior to the meeting.
- The programs will begin promptly at 9:00 A.M.
- A brief CSO business meeting will take place at each meeting.
- Tuition includes a continental breakfast and luncheon.
- All programs will conclude by 4:30 P.M.
- Six hours of Continuing Education will be granted for each course.
- Certificates of participation and credit hours will be issued upon completion of each course at the adjournment of the lecture.
- Partial C.E. credit hours will be issued if you wish to leave prior to the conclusion of the course.
- It is the responsibility of the individual doctor or guest (including staff members) to obtain his/her C.E. Certificate at each lecture before departure. NO C.E. credits/certificates will be issued after the course date.